IMPACT Bay Area's policies allow flexibility for students while helping us reliably fill our classes. As a small nonprofit coming out of the pandemic, we depend on course tuition fees to operate. Because we place great importance on creating a safe and supportive environment for our students, we reserve the right not to accept as students anyone we believe would disturb that environment.
Public Class Reschedules, Cancellations & Refunds
• More than 7 days before your class: You can cancel your registration for a full refund, or reschedule for a future class within 6 months for no additional fee. Use the "View / change booking" button in your confirmation email to cancel or reschedule yourself. Or, contact us at [email protected] or by phone at (510) 208-0474 with your name, what class you registered for, and your contact information.
• Within 7 days of your class: No refunds will be provided. IMPACT Bay Area can reschedule you for a future class within 6 months for a $20 rebooking fee. Review our class schedule, then contact us at [email protected] or by phone at (510) 208-0474 with your name, what class you registered for, your contact information, and what class you would like to reschedule to.
• After an IMPACT class you have registered for begins: There will be no refunds or reschedules for any reason.
Private Classes Terms & Conditions
• Registration, promotion, and class enrollment are the sole responsibility of the client organizing the class. Upon request, IMPACT can provide promotional materials such as class description, photo, and logo.
• Our minimum class size is 8 participants. If the minimum enrollment is not met 48 hours prior to the class start date, IMPACT Bay Area reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the class, in which case the client will lose any deposit paid.
• For classes and courses 3-hours or longer, participants (or their guardians) are required to complete a safety waiver.
• A non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit of $500 is required for any scheduled private class no less than 2 weeks prior to the class start date. If the class is scheduled within 2 weeks of the class date, the deposit is due upon receiving the invoice. The remaining balance must be paid by the start of the class date.
• If you request to cancel or reschedule your class within 14 days of the start date, your deposit will not be refunded. To cancel a private class, contact us at [email protected] or by phone at (510) 208-0474.
Canceling a Donation
If you made a contribution in error or would like to cancel a donation, contact [email protected] or by phone (510) 208-0474 within 7 days of the transaction you would like to cancel. When contacting us to cancel a donation, please be ready to provide your name, the date and amount of the transaction, and your contact information.