IMPACT Bay Area continuously monitors public health guidelines at the national, state, and local level and updates our policies accordingly. This page has the most up-to-date information for our classes. Review the below policies carefully before signing up for a class.
IMPACT Bay Area COVID-19 Policies (updated 1/26/22)
- All staff and participants age 12+ must be fully vaccinated by the day of class and provide proof of vaccination* upon registration (see instructions below). "Fully vaccinated" means at least 14 days have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer or Moderna), or at least 14 days have passed since your single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).
- Face coverings are required for all staff and participants, unless you have an exemption as defined by CDPH.
- During class, all participants are encouraged to wash hands or use hand sanitizer before drills and practice fights. Sanitizing wipes will be available if you wish to sanitize shared equipment before using it.
- We invite you to take any additional precautions that feel safe for you, such as social distancing and hand washing during class.
These policies replace the previous ones. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. Our priority, as always, is to provide a safe and healthy class environment for you to learn powerful and empowering self-defense skills.
* How to Provide Proof of Vaccination
Proof of vaccination is now integrated into our online waiver. The waiver link is included on the class registration page, in your class registration confirmation email, and in pre-class emails from IMPACT staff.