This page has the most up-to-date information for our classes. Our priority, as always, is to provide a safe and healthy class environment for you to learn powerful and empowering self-defense skills, with consideration for higher risk individuals in our classes and on our staff. Review the below policies carefully before signing up for a class.
Effective starting in October 2023:
- Masks are required for all public classes.
- Proof of vaccination is not required.
- Rapid testing is not required. However, if you have COVID-19 symptoms or a known recent exposure, we strongly encourage you to take a rapid test at home before coming to class. If you test positive, do not come to class; contact IMPACT for rescheduling options.
- During class, all participants are encouraged to wash hands or use hand sanitizer before drills and practice fights. Sanitizing wipes will be available if you wish to sanitize shared equipment before using it.
- We invite you to take any additional precautions that feel safe for you, such as social distancing and hand washing during class.