Employer and Company Matching
How to Make Your Dollars Go Further for Empowerment
As a small, grassroots nonprofit, every dollar we receive is precious - it becomes one more scholarship, one more student, one more padded suit to keep our Suited Instructors safe - and we recognize that not everyone is able to donate as much as they wish they could for our cause. We understand, and are glad to be able to offer a resource for turning your dollar into 2, 3, even 4 more.
Company and employer matching is a great way to get more bang for your buck. Check out some of the companies below - if your employer is not on this list, you can ask your HR representative whether an employer matching program is available (or if you can create one!).
Apple: Visit the EasyMatch website at www.easymatch.com/apple and complete the match request form.Please Note: Apple will match up to a maximum of US$10,000 per eligible employee per calendar year. The minimum eligible gift is US$25. Subject to the $10,000 annual maximum per eligible employee per year, Apple will match up to five contributions of US$25 or more to eligible organizations each calendar year.
- Select the charity you want to support
- Make your donation through the charity's website
- Receive your email confirmation or receipt
- Cut and paste the bulleted list below into an email
- Complete the bulleted questions below
- Forward the electronic receipt with the bulleted list to [email protected]
- Your full name
- Your Employee ID#
- Employee phone number
- Date of gift
- Amount of gift
- Amount to be matched, if less than the amount of gift.(This is important if you don't want your entire donation matched.)
- Scanned or forwarded email receipt from organization
- Name and address of organization
- Organization's URL
- Purpose of donation (designation; what program your donation is supporting)
Cisco: Log on to Community Connect and search for your desired foundation. Click on "Make a Donation", next, select "General Giving", next and complete all the sections.
Additional Companies with Employee Matching:
Find out what ways your company supports matching - at some companies, you can donate directly from your company page.
Some companies have a minimum amount that must be donated for them to match. For example, Intel Corp. does not match donations less than $25. Make sure you know about your company.
Companies may also have a maximum amount they match. For example, Cisco matches up to $1000 per employee.
Thanks for everything you do to keep our community going!
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter