IMPACT’s 1-Hour Intro to Personal Safety, 3-Hour Intro to Full Force Self-Defense and Bystander Intervention classes are open to adults of all genders! We hope to offer Men's Basics at some point in the future. We feel that each course should offer students the appropriate skills for situations they are most likely to face, and men are likely to face violence in different ways and need different skills. Gay, bisexual, queer, and trans* students are welcome in our LGBTQ Basics.
- Is IMPACT Bay Area a martial art?
- Where are you located?
- What if I’m not in shape?
- What if I have a disability?
- What if I have an injury?
- Can I take the class with no previous self-defense or martial arts experience?
- What if I can’t afford it?
- What if I am afraid or feel anxious about taking a course?
- What if I am a violence or abuse survivor?
- Do you offer classes for men?
- Do you offer classes for teen boys?
Do you offer classes for men?
Was this helpful?