Participation does not rely on athletic ability or physical fitness. While our courses are physical in nature, they are designed to be accessible to a wide range of ages and abilities, and are designed to keep students safe. Our class sizes are intentionally small so that instructors can work with each student as they learn. Each student is unique, and our programs teach how to maximize the body's natural strengths to fight off an attacker.
- Is IMPACT Bay Area a martial art?
- Where are you located?
- What if I’m not in shape?
- What if I have a disability?
- What if I have an injury?
- Can I take the class with no previous self-defense or martial arts experience?
- What if I can’t afford it?
- What if I am afraid or feel anxious about taking a course?
- What if I am a violence or abuse survivor?
- Do you offer classes for men?
- Do you offer classes for teen boys?
What if I’m not in shape?
Was this helpful?